Digital Airspeed Indicator
Aero Express is an Authorized Distributor for the Barfield DAS650 Test Set.
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the DAS650 depending on your needs. The DALT55 Digital Altimeter and the DAS650 Digital Airspeed indicator were designed to be a direct replacement to the current analog instruments. Being of similar shape and size of existing analog instruments, the new digital version fits all Barfield 1811 series and most other manufacturers of analog pitot-static test sets. Standard analog instruments provided in a Barfield 1811 series or equivalent pitot-static tester are delicate mechanical devices easily damaged or destroyed by inexperienced or distracted technicians. The DALT55 and DAS650 use stateof- the-art transducer technology for pressure measurements making them virtually immune to the frequent and costly repairs generally associated with analog instruments.
- Transducer technology provides the highest accuracy and best long-term stability available for line maintenance equipment
- DALT55 displays Altitude and VSI simultaneously
- DAS650 displays airspeed; Mach is also displayed when couples with the DALT55
- An auto-zero function executed at each power-on, increasing airspeed accuracy
- No correction card needed
- Leak testing mode: activated by a single keystroke, displays leak rates in ft/min, knots/min and metric equivalent units
- Backlit displays for easy reading during nighttime operation
- 1-year calibration cycle (OEP suggested cycle)
1-Year Factory Barfield Warranty on all new products.
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the Barfield DAS650. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment.