Turbine Temperature Test Set
Aero Express is an Authorized Distributor for the Barfield TT1000A Test Set.
Aero Express will buy, sell and rent the TT1000A depending on your needs. The TT1000A is a completely self-contained, battery powered, aircraft turbine temperature system tester capable of measuring system lead resistance, insulation, and performing indicator run-outs with a range up to1000 °C. The unit was specifically designed to meet all requirements for testing aircraft Chromel/Alumel (CH/AL) turbine temperature measuring systems and provides an accurate display of thermocouple outputs in degrees Celsius (°C).
- Automatically compensates for ambient temperature at test lead connection junction point or indicated cold junction temperature
- Thermocouple and lead resistance measurements to 0.01 ohm and insulation measurements up to two (2) megohms
- Large, 9mm (0.35”) high character, 3 ½-digit liquid crystal display with pre-programmed legends
- Range: from 0 to 1000º C certified, -60 to 1160º C extended
- Measures and displays values of CH/AL thermocouple in terms of degrees Celsius (ºC) temperature
- Simulates CH/AL thermocouple with or without simulated systems lead resistance
- Accuracy: Typical measurement error at ambient (25ºC) less than ± 1ºC
1-Year Factory Barfield Warranty on all new products.
Express Calibration is the Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the Barfield TT1000A. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment.