Aero Express is an Authorized Distributor for the AE Test Solutions Busmaster 2500 Test Set.
Aero Express will buy, sell, trade, and rent the Busmaster 2500 depending on your needs. The Busmaster 2500 incorporates all of the following busses to allow for testing/troubleshooting:
- ARINC 429 (High & Low) Digital Information Transfer System (DITS)
- ASCB Avionics Standard Communication Bus (bidirectional)
- CSDB (RS-422) Commercial Standard Digital Bus (limited)
- ARINC 561 Inertial Navigation System (6-wire)
- ARINC 568 DME (6-wire)
- ARINC 571 Inertial Sensor Attitude-Heading Reference System
- ARINC 575 Digital Air Data System (DADS)
Data can be programmed to change on multiple labels simultaneously. Data change can be either ramp or sinusoid (wave). Start point, stop point and rate can be independently programmed for each label. Example: Program the Busmaster to simulate an air data computer flying from 0 to 50,000 ft and back to 0 at a specified rate (slewing).
- Rugged Pelican case
- Proven Touchscreen
- 8 Channels – 4 transmit, 4 receive for 429 bus
- Capable of recording fully loaded high-speed busses (not just trapping some labels)
- Displays Labels in Engineering, Binary or Hex Formats
- Analyze and trap label set with a trigger
- User definable label setup – full scenarios
- Scenarios can be saved and played back
- Data transferable to desktop PC or for further manipulation/printing
- 128 Meg non-volatile storage of data
- 100 to 200 VAC, 4500 mAN MiMH
- Allows for Equipment ID Changes
- 1 Year Warranty on new product
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the AE Test Solutions Busmaster 2500. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment.