Scorsby Test Table
Aero Express is an Authorized Distributor for the Ideal Aerosmith 1421 Scorsby Table.
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the 1421 depending on your needs. The Model 1421 Scorsby Motion Test Table is designed to simulate the roll, pitch, and yaw motions of an aircraft during flight. Primarily used for ship, production, qualification testing, and exercising of gyroscopic aircraft instruments.
- Variable speed from 1 to 10 Cycles/Minute
- RS-232 Interface
- Automatic homing
- LCD shows current speed, number of cycles, and shaft position (Mode dependent)
- Easy-to-adjust tilting head with engraved markings
- Positive stop allows quick setting of the tilt head to frequently used positions
- Oscillation reversing with electronic cycle counter provides testing versatility from 1 to 99 cycles
- Integral bubble level on table top and screws on base plate provide quick, easy leveling
- Motor and drive train designed for reliability and long life
- Small and lightweight for easy bench top mounting
- Approved for many aircraft gyroscopic instrument tests
- Anodized aluminum mounting platform for durability and corrosion resistance
- Designed with ball bearings for smooth motion and long life
- Flat, precision-ground table top mounting surface
1-Year Factory Ideal Aerosmith Warranty on all new products.