Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the FM/AM-1200 depending on your needs. The FM/AM-1200S and FM/AM-1200A are multi-function, microprocessor controlled Communications Service Monitors designed to meet the requirements of most radio maintenance applications throughout the RF frequency range of 250 kHz to 1 GHz.
- FM Signal Generator
- AM Signal Generator
- RF Frequency Range: 250Hz to 1Ghz
- 2µV receiver for AM, FM and SSB
- RF frequency error meter with 1 Hz resolution
- Deviation/modulation meter
- Duplex Generator
- RF Wattmeter – fully protected generator output to 150 watts
- Relative signal strength meter
- SINAD/distortion meter
- Audio function generator with DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) encode and decode
- 1 kHz audio generator
- Spectrum Analyzer
- RS 232 interface bus
90 Day Warranty
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the IFR/Aeroflex FM/AM-1200S. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment