Mode S Test Set
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the S-1403 depending on your needs. The S-1403/ATC-1400A (Mode S Test System) provides transponder pulse code modulation for the purpose of testing Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon (ATCRBS) and Mode Select (Mode S) Transponders.
- Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon Systems (ATC) Test Function
- Programmable Mode S Sequence (SEQ) Test Function
- All Call Short (ACS) Test Function
- All Call Long (ACL) Test Function
- Interlacing (INTLCE) Mode S with ATC Test Function
- Double Interrogation (DI) Test Function
- Burst Test Function
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the IFR/Aeroflex S-1403. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment