Mode S Accessory Unit
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the S-1403DL/MLD depending on your needs. The S-1403DL/ATC-1400A ( Mode S Test system) simulates an ATCRBS/Mode S equipped Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) ground station.
- Over 30 new screens, including support for MTL, Com C and Com D formats
- Remote Operations via IEEE 488.2-1987 or RS-232
- Rapid updating of data fields using continuous rotation “SLEW” know or keypad
- Rear panel interconnects for control and signal monitoring
- Control of P2, P3, P4 and P6 width, offset and amplitude
- Fixed frequency/fixed level RF output for diversity antenna testing
- Mode S interrogation rates up to 2500 PRF burst
- Onboard GPIB interface to increase the speed of ATE test routines
- Battery back-up memory for storage of additional test data
- PRG generator from 99.999 sec to 7999 Hz
- Flash memory for easy firmware upgrades
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the IFR/Aeroflex S-1403DL. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment