Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the TCAS 201 depending on your needs. The TCAS-201 allows verification and certification of an aircraft’s TCAS installation, performing many of the required tests for Supplemental Type Certification (STC) during initial installation and subsequent routine maintenance.
- Programmable parameter for intruder simulation
- 10 selectable/programmable scenarios
- Surveillance Monitor displays Mode S or ATCRBS interrogations
- LCD graphics panel with auto control of EL backlighting
- Self-test function for major subassemblies
- Internal battery and battery charger
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the IFR/Aeroflex TCAS-201. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment