Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the 429EX depending on your needs. The 429EX provides avionics technicians and line maintenance personnel with an easy method for troubleshooting ARINC 429 labels. It has the capability to selectively trap labels three different ways. The 429EX has a non-volatile memory and features user-selectable ARINC Air Transport Equipment Identifier Codes.
- ARINC 429 Transmitter/Receiver and Data Bus Analyzer
- Easy method for troubleshooting ARINC 429 labels
- Capability to selectively trap labels three separate ways
- Features user selectable ARINC Air Transport Equipment Identifier Codes
- Housed in a rugged, compact case with internal, rechargeable NI Cad batteries
- 115V or 220 V plug-in battery charger
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the Aeroflex 429EX. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment