Malabar Model 8844B
Aero Express is the only US Authorized Distributor for the Malabar Model 8844B Landing Gear Strut Service Cart.
Malabar International is a pioneering supplier of maintenance and ground support equipment for commercial, military, and business jet aircraft. Malabar’s major product lines are tripod and axle jacks, fluid dispensers, A350 and P787 coolant service equipment, nitrogen, oxygen and strut service carts, specialized service trailers, wheel/brake changers, and repair and refurbishment of its products.
The Model 8844B Landing Gear Strut Service Cart delivers hydraulic fluid and nitrogen to service both single and dual chamber strut aircraft landing gear. The Model 8444B allows quick emptying of used hydraulic fluid and nitrogen from the strut chambers, then refilling and recharging with fresh hydraulic fluid and nitrogen, all without jacking the aircraft. Because jacking is not required with the Model 8844B, the time required to perform this important maintenance procedure is dramatically reduced.
- Towable unit with rugged tubular frame and integrated fluid reservoir
- Polyurethane-filled tires and 3″ ID lunette ring
- Conveniently-located operator panel with calibrated pressure gauge and intuitive controls
- Baffled dual reservoir for separate clean and waste fluid storage, including fluid sights, fill cap, desiccant breather, strut vent system, drain valve and cleanout cover
- Air-operated hydraulic pump and vacuum degassing system
- Inlet connections for external nitrogen and shop air
- Suction and return filtration
- Two 25′ service hoses with strut safety chucks mounted on hose racks
- Skydrol resistant paint (white)
- Shipment on domestic skid with protective cover
- One year standard warranty