Malabar Model 8932
Aero Express is the only US Authorized Distributor for the Malabar Model 8932 3 Bottle Gas Delivery Cart.
Malabar International is a pioneering supplier of maintenance and ground support equipment for commercial, military, and business jet aircraft. Malabar’s major product lines are tripod and axle jacks, fluid dispensers, A350 and P787 coolant service equipment, nitrogen, oxygen and strut service carts, specialized service trailers, wheel/brake changers, and repair and refurbishment of its products.
Model 8932 O2 / N2 Service Cart is designed with a counter balanced bottle rack making loading and unloading bottles a one person task. It securely mounts the bottles as well as the hoses and fittings required for servicing aircraft. The low profile and low center of gravity trailer can be built to service either oxygen or nitrogen systems. The N2 cart includes dual regulators for high pressure nitrogen servicing of struts an accumulator systems and low pressure nitrogen servicing of tires and operating aircraft jacks through dual service hoses with service fittings. The O2 cart services aircraft oxygen systems.
Gas Delivery Cart Includes:
- Rugged Tubular Steel Frame
- Bottle Restraint Strap
- Towbar with 3 inch lunette eye and a parking brake are standard
- Skydrol Resistant Paint (safety yellow)
- 1 Year Warranty
Oxygen Option Includes:
- Oxygen system with high quality regulator and gauges
- Oxygen hose includes an oxygen charge adapter with dust cap
Nitrogen Option Includes:
- Nitrogen system with dual high quality regulators relief valve and gauges
- High pressure Nitrogen hose includes a safety chuck to prevent filling low pressure system