Malabar Model 8955
Aero Express is the only US Authorized Distributor for the Malabar Model 8955 10 Ton Tripod Jack for Business Jets.
Malabar International is a pioneering supplier of maintenance and ground support equipment for commercial, military, and business jet aircraft. Malabar’s major product lines are tripod and axle jacks, fluid dispensers, A350 and P787 coolant service equipment, nitrogen, oxygen and strut service carts, specialized service trailers, wheel/brake changers, and repair and refurbishment of its products.
The Model 8955 Tripod Jack is a 10 ton capacity single stage hydraulic jack designed for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure with integrated dual-leg reservoirs, hydraulic cylinder assembly, hand pump, swivel casters, locknut with handwheel and optional air pump.
The jack leg pads are raised off the ground by spring loaded casters. The casters will retract under loading, allowing the footpads to contact the ground during jacking operations.
The Model 8955 is built to withstand harsh environment conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service.
- Rugged tubular steel frame
- Manual hand pump
- Spring loaded swivel casters for smooth jack maneuverability
- Locknut with handwheel
- Secondary cylinder seal for protection against contaminants and to prolong life of primary seal
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated o resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (white)
- Factor proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Three year standard warranty