Angle Position Indicator
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the 8300 depending on your needs. The 8300 and 8310 series represent a new low cost generation of 0.01° angle position indicator. Based on North Atlantic’s LSI TRIG LOGIC Processor, the 8300 and 8310 feature two channel input and can accept all standard synchro or resolver inputs.
- Data Input Channels (2)
- Data Inut (per channel) – Synchro or Resolver
- Data Reference Frequency (per channel) – 47Hz to 440Hz
- Reference Voltage (per channel) – 10V to 115V
- The API is a synchro/resolver-to-digital converter
- Primarily designed for computer controlled or fixed installation applications
Warranty on all products.
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the North Atlantic 8300. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment