Portable Data Loader
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the PDL-615/MDS depending on your needs. The Portable Data Loader (PDL) is a hand-carried electronic device used to transfer Software Loadable Parts such as Navigation databases and operational programs into an aircraft’s Flight Management Computers and other avionics subsystems.
- A common ARINC 615 data loading system for all aircraft types and equipment
- Loads avionics systems on all Boeing, Airbus, McDonnell Douglas, Fokker, Lockheed and other commercial, regional and business aircraft
- On-display indicator provides operator feedback for operational progress and status
- Comprehensive build-in test to self test the PDL’s system functionality
- Faster loading of software Parts (SPs) with the internal Mass Storage Device (MSD)