ARG5410 MkII Tester
Aero Express is an Authorized Distributor for the Sartech ARG 5410 Test Set.
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the ARG 5410 depending on your needs. The ARG 5410 hand held receiver provides accurate, independent validation of the operation of COSPAS/SARSAT distress beacons. It is the specified service equipment for many leading beacon suppliers and also for ships surveyors, classification societies and administrative authorities.
- Works with all beacons – radiated or 50ohm connection
- Measures power and frequency at 406MHz
- Measures power and gives audible indication of 121.5MHZ homing signal
- Stores and time tags 30 messages
- Integral rechargeable battery
- Integral serial output to PC or printer
- Flash programmable memory allows easy user upgrades
- Optional PC software creates a message database and prints test certificates for IMO annual maintenance and shore-based maintenance (MSC Circ. 1039/1040)
- Comes complete with splash-proof padded carry case, universal main charger, serial cable, user manual and 2-year calibration certificate
1-Year Factory Sartech Warranty on all new products.
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the Sartech ARG 5410. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment