Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp Authorized Sales and Service Center
Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. (TIC) is a recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics test equipment.
Tel-Instrument has a 60 year tradition of leadership and innovation and the company continues to expand its product line and services to meet emerging customer needs.
From concept to design, through manufacturing, final assembly and quality inspection, Tel-Instrument customers trust them to provide the latest technology with superior reliability, versatility and performance
Effective January 1, 2014, Aero Express and Express Calibration Services, became Tel-Instrument’s sole USA based distributor and authorized factory repair center for the Tel-Instrument commercial product line.
All USA Commercial Only sales will be channeled through Aero Express and all domestic USA based commercial customers will get their calibration and/or repair service from Express Calibration Services.
The new changes only apply to Tel-Instrument’s USA based Commercial Customers. The Commercial products covered include the following:
TR-220 Multifunction Test Set – The TR-220 provides test capability for Traffic and Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS), Distance Measuring Equipment (DME), and Transponders (Modes A, C, and S). The TR220 features state-of-the-art design technology.Microprocessor control results in easy-to-use operation that requires minimum amounts of training.
- Tests TCAS, DME, and Transponder
- Transmits and receives ADS-B
- Transmits Traffic Information System (TIS) intruder flight data
- Performs test requirements for Mode S Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance
- Compliant with European CE requirements
T-36C Portable CAT III NAV/COMM Test Set – The T-36C is a ruggedized, user-friendly, high-precision instrument for rapid functional testing of VOR, LOC/GS, MB and mid-high-VHF AM/FM COMM avionic equipment.
- Checks VOR, GS, LOC, MB, VHF COMM, Flight Director and Autopilot
- Generates ILS signals to ICAO Annex 10 CAT III precision
- Operates in Shop, on Ramp and in Cockpit
- VHF TX Measurements – Direct connect – Power, frequency, VSWR, and modulation, Over-the-air – Frequency and modulation (AM/FM), Control of modulation output – level and tones.
- Preset (user programmable) or keyboard control of frequency
- Control of RF output for sensitivity measurement
- High RF output allows testing from flight deck of VHF COM, VOR Localizer, Glideslope, Marker Beacon
• RCVR test
• XMTR test
• Permits ICAO Annex 10CAT III ILS ramp check certification
• Checks VOR, GS, LOC, MB, Flight Director, and Autopilot
• Dual VOR/LOC/GS frequencies
• Separate and simultaneous MB/ILS
• Dual extended-range variable ILS
T-49C/CA TCAS/Transponder Ramp Test Set
• The T-49 test TCAS in hangar or on the ramp by simulating four OEM Air Frame recommended intrusion scenarios with three intruder aircraft transponder types
• The T-49 tests both ATCRBS and Mode-S Transponders
• Meets European Test Requirements for Mode S Elementary Surveillance
• Performs Test Requirement as per FAR Part 43, Appendix F
• Compliant with European Requirements
The intention is to give commercial customers a higher level of sales, service and support and we feel very strongly that with the established partnership between Tel-Instruments, Aero Express and Express Calibration Services we will accomplish this goal.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.