GPS Satellite Simulator
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the GPS-101 depending on your needs. The GPS-101-2 Global Positioning Simulator provides for installation and functional bench testing of global positioning system (GSP) receivers.
- Selectable Satellite Vehicle (SV) and Navigation (NAV) data
- RF Level adjustable from -85Bm to -145dBm
- Doppler control allows the operator to select a positive or negative carrier frequency shift of approximately 4 kHz
- Stores GPS Almanac with Real Time Clock
- Over-the-air or direct connect measurement capability
- Battery Operated Portability
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the IFR/Aeroflex GPS-101. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment