Digital Turbine Temperature Test Set
Aero Express is an Authorized Distributor for the Barfield TT1200A Test Set.
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the TT1200A depending on your needs. The Barfield TT1200A is our latest Digital Turbine Temperature Test Set. It is microprocessor based, completely self-contained, battery powered unit housed in a new high visibility ruggedized enclosure. It is designed with sufficient accuracies and range to be able to test the newest digital and glass cockpit indicators with simple operation, direct reading, and multi-function versatility.
- Displays the temperature in ºF in addition to ºC and millivoltage
- Had a calibrated temperature range of 1372 ºC
- Powered from long lasting C-cell batteries with auto-off feature to conserve batteries
- True 4-wire resistance measurements
- Calibration date reminder available from display with user alters for approaching CAL date
- Backlit 16 –character alphanumeric display with user prompts
- CE certified
- Accuracy: Typical measurement error at ambient (25ºC) less than ± 0.5ºC
1-Year Factory Barfield Warranty on all new products.
Express Calibration is the Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the Barfield TT1200A. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment.