KFC 300 Flight Line Test Set
To view click here: ⊗Standard Warranty Policy
Aero Express will buy, sell and trade the KTS -146 depending on your needs. The KTS 146 Flight Line Tester is a portable lightweight tester which can be separated into completely separate sections designed to troubleshoot Flight Director type problems or the Autopilot type problems.
- The KFC 300 Flight Control System is built around the KCP 320 flight computer
- Pitch and Roll command signals are computed within the KCP 320 and sent to the KCI 310 Flight Command Indicator for visual display
- Conforms to TSC C9c and C52a
- Meets Environmental compliance to DO-138
- 115 VAC, 400Hz, single phase at .8 Amps
- 28VDC, at 3.3A
- 5V AC or DC at 4.0 Amps (Lighting)
Express Calibration is an Authorized ISO-17025 Calibration and Repair shop for the Bendix King KTS-146. Visit www.expresscal.com for full capabilities.
All units will be sold with a current calibration certificate. If factory new, a manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance (C of C) will be provided.
Since its inception, Express Calibration Services has supported Aero Express’ endeavors in providing test equipment support services.
They perform calibrations for General Aviation, Corporate Aviation, OEMs, FAA Repair Stations, Military, as well as Regional and Air Transport Airlines. Express Calibration Services offers their services when you have a requirement for calibration or repair of your test equipment